Monday, July 20, 2015

All Black Everythang


A girls night out always calls for an all black outfit. In this particular outfit I needed to wear something that could go for a casual-ish workday and a somewhat fancier night. Im wearing a plain black halter crop top I "borrowed" from a friend lol. A black maxi skirt from H&M with gold details on the draw strings (good for pigging out at dinner) The best features of this skirt you ask? It has POCKETS, wow! Anywayssss my awesome hat is from Forever 21, I basically dressed from the hat down because of how much I love it. And last but not least my sandals are from Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse. 
Hope you like this outfit, Because I know I loved it. Hope to be posting a lot more soon, I'm working on making a sewing series of videos soon so keep your heads up for that. But until then....

XOXO Jelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment