Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The building process


Hey guy's, Jelly here! If you guys don't know already I'm currently attending FIT studying fashion design. And I'm in the process of creating my term garment for the semester. The theme for this semesters term projects is sculptural designs, And I was inspires by cut gem and stones. I'm creating a very elegant and sharp gown. But I think I'm gonna keep the final look to the end when I'm finished. I thought it would be cool for people to see the process of  creating a garment. 
Evening wear and special occasions wear is something I am very passionate about. I love the idea of creating something so big and beautiful from scratch. It's the thought of all the man hours and and detailed hand work put into one dress that appeals to me so much. I'm the type of girl who loves to just sit there for hours, with music blasting in my ears, and just hand sew. It's my way to close off the world, unwind, and focus on something that I know will end up looking like something that had a lot of love and effort put into it.

-Jelly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment